Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

goodbye big puffy jacket...for now

For the first time in a long time, I took off my black puffy jacket. The coat spans from my knees to the top of my head, and it includes a neck guard. I often find myself wrapped in the coat--skiddy wonkers hood and all-- when I'm just relaxing inside my apartment. I'm sitting on the bed watching t.v., but I am also prepared for a category 5 storm to hit at any instance. It has five pockets in total, which I love, and it's lined with animal print on the inside (I don't necessarily love that, but it can be overlooked). BUT this past week I ventured out of the coat. ah. It did feel nice. It made me so excited for summer...fresh fruit, boating, s'mores, finally getting rid of my ghostly appearance and not feeling guilty about it because it's the SUN, bike rides, homemade ice cream, hot nights, vacations, family, and so many other happy-go-lucky summer feelings.

In an effort to foster summer/spring's arrival, Jeff and I took BLT's to the park for a picnic.



I can't wait for summer!

p.s. it was a year ago this week that Jeff kissed me for the first time. This wasn't it, but at least you get the picture.



2 comments: