Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

April Frenzy

How gross is it that it snowed April 30th? So gross. That is the second year in a row too. I’m keeping track because that is my birthday and last year I went sledding. I’ve decided that if it snows on my birthday five years in row then I am going to go to Mexico for my next birthday. So two years down and three to go…yes!

These past few weeks have been filled with a lot of fun, family and big events. Here are some snippets.



 I got a new camera!


Matt and Lori got married!





Jeff and I went to Hotel Monaco in Salt Lake for my birthday!



Jeff carved his first ham on Easter.






Jeff graduated! In the program it said, “Jeffrey Due Edwards.” I thought that was hilarious.
 


ALSO....


Jeff and I are moving to Michigan in the fall!



3 comments:

  1. Lizzi!!! I love all of your photos. Your family is SO amazing & I am so grateful for the time I have spent with them this past year between Jessica's baptism, your wedding, Matt's wedding & all the parties in between. You are amazing I LOVE LOVE LOVE you & your adorable blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful...I AM MOVING TO MICHIGAN IN THE FALL TOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizzie,
    Love the blog! Congratulations to Jeffrey Due Edwards on graduation! I am so glad you guys have had such fun times over the last month or so!

    I just have to warn you now, one of my favorite fight songs I learned at Ohio State..."We don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan." Next time we're together, I'm going to sing the full rendition for you, with my children accompanying me. It's nothing personal. You know we love you.

    ReplyDelete