Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

White Trash Bash::Lake Powell

Exhibit A: 

Lake Powell has forever been Jeff's favorite vacation. He says he still wishes he lived in Hanksville, Utah (population: 355) just so he could be closer to Lake Powell. He has asked me to consider homeschooling our future children and living at Lake Powell. I'll keep that in mind. Nonetheless, I love Lake Powell. I love sleeping under the milky way, early morning waterskiing, smore's at 10 a.m. and pink sunsets.  



Peace, dad.


RAINBOW BRIDGE. 
[RAINBOW BRIDGE]
(sorry, I had to make the title rainbow color)






arrrrrrriba!



Don't barf, but yeah, we skiied together!



Cute Annie:: "Cheeeese"

Boiled frog. 

We had a blast. It was very fun going with my family. Chances are, we'll be back a couple more times this summer.

More of our summer...coming soon!!

1 comment:

  1. i am the opposite of barfing that you skiied together!

    ReplyDelete