Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Auto Show

We recently went to one of Detroit's finest events, or maybe its only fine event, the Detroit Auto Show. The displays of cars and flashing lights were exciting. We saw some cool looking cars and it made us think, why don't they make more attractive cars? I saw a sparkly, teal Mini Cooper and I loved it. How much more does it really cost to add a little sparkle? Maybe that sounds tacky. But I'm pretty sure a few bottles of glitter doesn't cost that much. 

Why not make a car with cool designs?? People may get car sick from looking at this one. 





This slogan really cracks me up. It made me realize how much I love my jeep though. Because my car slogan may be, "Jeep identity." Not as classy, I know, but Jeepie is a part of me. Duke always tries to rag on her but I won't have it. The drive to Michigan was a real highlight. She pulled us, along with 5,000 pounds of our STUFF. We went an average of 50 mph the whole way, but we made it. And her heater....so good. 











1 comment:

  1. Or as Jon would say, we are "Jeeple"
    hooray Jeep!
    This looks fun, Lizzi!

    ReplyDelete