Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Island Park, ID


On our way to Island Park, Idaho we were at a complete stop on the road due to a stormy night and a car accident. So, with our good friends Dave and Liz, we popped open a jar of chunky salsa and a bag chips, and ate dinner on the middle console in the car. In between bites Jeff informed us that we were embarking on his “dream vacation” of a snowmobiling getaway. The rest of us couldn’t really compete with that comment. We had two old, yet very stylish and powerful, snowmobiles hooked to the back of our car, good food, pleasant company, a warm cabin ahead, and a three-day weekend. It was a blast snowmobiling and relaxing at the cabin. 



Island Park was a white, winter wonderland!
 Documentation Jeff's dreams really did come true.

Hard core sledding




3 comments:

  1. That looks like a fun weekend. Jeff will have to come up with a new dream getaway. I like how he has his popcorn in that one pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you have a blog now...because now I can stalk you and not feel so far away from you. Lunch on Saturday...I cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! You guys are so cute and happy. And I LOVE the picture with the snow heart/popcorn. It could be an ad for Target...and I am a fan of cute Target ads. You two are adorable.

    ReplyDelete